Browse Our Services + Careers Opportunities
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced
Grant Writer to assist our Grant writing team to develop
and increase revenue for our Not-for-profit Clients.
This position is both full and part-time.
If you this you have the experience and believe strongly in teamwork, we will like to hear from you.
THG have developed new concept in grant writing, we work close with both our clients and funders. We are seeking very active candidates for this job.
We will be training all candidates all the key things most funders are looking for in submitting a grant.
All candidates must have:
• Effective and strong writing skills
• Active listening skills
• Background in communication
• Able to develop and implement in ideals
• Able to monitor, report & record outcome
• Technology experience
• BA/BS or MBA Degree
• Able to Articulate in team discussions
• Leadership skills
- Sales Associate
Universal In-Store Service Account Representatives
Calling on Accounts in the mid west areas
Prior Sales and Marketing experiences required,
along with a 4 yr degree
email cover letter and resume to Human Resource Department
Our Merchandising is comprised of 4 divisions:
- Planning & Development
- Allocation &Distribution
- Styles Trends, Merchandising & Buying Power
- Analyzing what colors
- Trends & price points customers in different regions
- Create a mix of merchandise that caters to their varying lifestyles.
I. These divisions work together to drive sales and profits for our clients. THG is working on how to run the retail business from behind the scenes.
II. Our training program begins with classroom training, which educates trainees in planning and allocation and introduces them to off-price retailing led by THG’s Learning & Development Team.
- Merchandising Development Project prepares you for our in-store service position
- Allocation Analyst, as well as future positions in the career path.
- Strong analytical, entrepreneurial, and leadership skills to strategically drive businesses opportunities.
III. The Hall Group Inc. offers a unique opportunity to learn about the world of Merchandising in a corporate setting.